*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/548095-New-Moon-in-Scorpio
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1211684
My blog--I pull a card--if it doesn't speak to me...perhaps it is for you?
#548095 added November 9, 2007 at 8:33pm
Restrictions: None
New Moon in Scorpio
Today after work, I put the top down on my car, rode home on a balmy late November afternoon listening to Louise Erdrich's book on CD, "The Painted Drum"--I am at the last disc, and the ancestral drum is being uncovered after many years, to find a healing song for the characters in the book.

I cried throughout the ride home, not wracking, despairing tears, just quiet, tired tears for all the unintentioned sorrow in the world, both my own personal sorrow, and the pain so present in the world.

I need a healing song of my own.

Tonight at the new moon, I will ask my ancestors, and ask my dreams to send me my healing song.

I asked last night to have a message sent to me in dreamtime. I won't reiterate all the details but the clear message of my dream was that during a time of intense emotional distress to call 411 before calling 911. Ask for more information before you call for rescue...*Heart*

I am reading a book about tapping the powers of dreams, coincidence, and imagination...the Three "ONLY" Things...by Robert Moss. Reading has always been my escape and my salvation since I was a child...and so by that extension, writing. Yesterday while driving to work I followed a truck with the words
READING emblazoned across the back, I imagine the name of the company or perhaps Reading, PA. But if I were looking for an oracle from the universe, it was right ahead of me on the road! *Smile*.

Reading and writing return me to my self, my center, that true part of what is essentially me....

I'll ask my dreams, my ancient grandmothers, all the universe for a healing song tonight to bless the new moon, to heal my wounded heart, to bind all the wounds of this world.

The stronger the imagination, the less imaginary the results. Rabindanath Tagore


EarthRise  (E)
an ottavo rima written in response to the photo of Earth taken from the moon 12/24/68
#1342949 by ridinghhood-p.boutilier



























i'll


© Copyright 2007 ridinghhood-p.boutilier (UN: ridinghhood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ridinghhood-p.boutilier has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/548095-New-Moon-in-Scorpio