*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/564509-pink-elephants
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#564509 added January 30, 2008 at 11:24pm
Restrictions: None
pink elephants
I saw "Invalid Entry once. They were in a Disney cartoon, they wore tutus and danced across the screen. I'm not sure of the title, I think it might have been the Sorcerer's Apprentice, but that was a long time ago and I've seen a lot of Disney cartoons since.

I don't need jungle fever or magic mushrooms to give me strange, wonderful, weird, and colorful dreams. All I need to do is close my eyes, go to sleep and dream in color. 99% of my dreams and nightmares are in full blown Technicolor.

The first dream I remember having as a child was in color. In this dream I saw Christ returning in the clouds of glory. The light hiding his face and eyes was a bright white light. The sky behind him and the clouds was blue, but the clouds were pure white like the fleece of sheep right after a rain. His robe was white, he descended to a green earth and the shadow of his descent to the earth was golden.

I've had other colorful dreams since, but the one about Christ has remained with me vibrant and clear as when I first saw the vision. I've come to the conclusion that it was a vision rather than just an ordinary dream.

When I was a child both my parents and grandparents had black and white T.V. sets, I was disappointed because the people events I saw on T.V. weren't as colorful as those in my dreams. I'm still disappointed, I have found no color T.V. that can equal the colors in my dreams. I'm not sure that the color technology can ever equal the colors I see in my dreams.

The colors in my dreams look much purer then those I see on T.V. or at a movie. The colors in my dreams are vibrant and living, they're like the colors you see in nature right after a rains storm.

© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/564509-pink-elephants