*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/573966-Level-28-Blood-Elf-Hunter
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#573966 added March 16, 2008 at 4:59pm
Restrictions: None
Level 28 Blood Elf Hunter
"Invalid Entry That’s what the fortune cookie said. Alicia took a deep breath and glances quickly around the Chinese restaurant. She didn’t see Rodger or any of the other RPG commanders, so the cookie wasn’t a plant therefore it had to be the real thing.

How am I going to do this, she thought picking trying to eat with the chopsticks, I don’t know what a blood elf is or even looks like. How am I supposed to hunt one? And when I do find one, what am I suppose to do with the little bugger anyway?

“Waitress,” Alicia waved at the woman serving the next table, “may I have some silver ware. I seem to have difficulty using chopsticks today.”

“Of course, Miss,” the waitress laid several different eating utensils down and went to the next table.

Picking up the spoon, Alicia started to eat the soup. At that moment, a creature walked into the restaurant. The creature looked like a cross between Count Dracula and Elrond of Lord of the Rings fame.

“Well,” whispered Alicia, “I guess that’s as close to a blood elf as I’m going to get in Las Vegas or any other city on Earth.” She laid the spoon on the table and signaled the hostess.

“Yes, Miss,” the hostess smiled.

“Ask the gentleman that just walked in to join me at my table.”

“You mean the blood elf, Miss?”

“Yes,” she smiled weakly, “how do you know he’s a blood elf.”

“That’s what he tells everyone he is when he comes in on Thursday nights. He keeps saying he’s looking for a level 28 blood elf hunter.”

“You don’t find that odd?”

“We did at first, but he’s harmless and he tips really well.”

** Image ID #1382532 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/573966-Level-28-Blood-Elf-Hunter