*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/575025-Easter-Isnt-Really-About-Bunnies
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#575025 added March 22, 2008 at 3:42am
Restrictions: None
Easter Isn't Really About Bunnies!
"Invalid Entry It’s about sacrifice, resurrection, rebirth and, of course, chocolate *Bigsmile*; all spiritual concepts. And, how, one may ask, is chocolate a spiritual concept? First, *Worry* and I mean no offence, if a person has to ask that question then he or she has never eaten chocolate the way it was meant to be eaten. Chocolate is meant to be eaten slowly meditating on each bite of this rich deep dark or creamy white ambrosia.

Eating Chocolate Easter Bunnies


The proper way to eat chocolate Easter Bunnies is slowly, savoring each nibble. You buy the bunnies, at least, a week ahead of time and put them in the freezer. Please remember that if there is more then one person in the house, you have to buy an individual bunny for each person.

You open the freezer everyday, take your bunny out and look at it; if you have more then one bunny in the freezer put your name on the package. That way you always know you are looking at your bunny. You do not take the bunny out of the package until Easter morning.

On Easter morning, you make coffee. After you brew the coffee, you take your bunny out of the freeze. Then you pour yourself a cup of hot coffee. You take your bunny and coffee into either the dining room or living room, depending on where you have the T.V. You tune in your favorite Easter program. Then you take your bunny out of the package.

Once the bunny is out of the package, you are ready to eat it and sip the coffee. I prefer to start nibbling the bunny’s ears first. However, where you begin eating your bunny is up to you, but you have to nibble, meditating on each bite and listening to your program, it to get the full experience of eating a chocolate Easter bunny.

I also suggest you keep a journal near, just in case you want to write an ode to your Easter bunny.

** Image ID #1382532 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/575025-Easter-Isnt-Really-About-Bunnies