*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/575110-Sister-Mary-Rose-of-Sharon
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#575110 added March 22, 2008 at 11:59pm
Restrictions: None
Sister Mary Rose-of-Sharon
ME:

I'm fine. Stayed up a bit too late last night so I slept in. Fortunately, it was a grey dawn. My bedroom is very bright. And y'dont sleep through a Kansas-sunshiny-dawn! *Bigsmile* No siree.

Moonshine. The full moon last night was AWESOME! I wrote in my Journal (page 1603): "The old one-eyed searchlight does not blink; he floods the sky and I walk the shadows between the bright and night." Bet I could use the idea or phrasing somehow in a poem. *Rolleyes*

I have hyacinths coming up by a bush and more tulips I didn't know about. Haven't seen any daffs in bloom yet, but soon.

This noon, I wrote a poem to the line, "and I could love you no more than this rock can love itself". Hmmm. Just another anti-love love poem in the works. Needs pruning and editing to tighten it up and make sure it isn't maudlin.

Ate a hot cross bun and was given a 2 pound loaf of honey whole wheat bread. *Delight*

Sister Mary Rose-of-Sharon:



Sharon just stopped by. I showed her my picture of when she dressed up as a nun for Halloween, told her I remembered her story of going into the store for something and everyone thought she was a sister in word and deed. *Laugh* Neat! Not a great photo (grey day; film damaged by light) ... but hey ...

Kansas: 50º and mild.
3325

© Copyright 2008 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/575110-Sister-Mary-Rose-of-Sharon