*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/581253-this-and-other-questions
by Wren
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1096245
Just play: don't look at your hands!
#581253 added April 23, 2008 at 11:48pm
Restrictions: None
this and other questions
Is it still possible to find your sent mail? Or only if you've stored it intentionally in a sent mail folder?

Beans. I thought I'd continue last night's topic with the replies I made to some comments, and now I don't have them-- at least not where I can find them.

Poor Seamus got a haircut yesterday, and the groomer said it will be his last. It was too hard on him to stand up that long. I suspected that might be the case a couple of haircuts ago, but she never said anything then. When I made his appointment, about the time of his embarrassing accident, the weather was warmer. Now it's cold again, and so was he. He won't come inside much any more. I think the cat intimidates him. When he does come in, if he sees her he turns around and heads back out. He has his heated pad on the back porch, and I covered him up with a raincoat liner, but of course it fell off during the night. So this morning I wrapped a fuschia shawl around him and pinned it on. He was warmer, and didn't seem to mind at all. Maybe he even thought he looked classy!

© Copyright 2008 Wren (UN: oldcactuswren at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wren has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/581253-this-and-other-questions