*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/582276-Looking-Buffalo-Feeling-Buffalo
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#582276 added April 29, 2008 at 5:39pm
Restrictions: None
Looking Buffalo, Feeling Buffalo
Because here, flannel never goes out of style. *Rolleyes*

I had no reason to blog today. Nor reason to eat. Eating's not doing me any good again lately, as my body rejected my attempt at healthy eating yesterday. Turned me in to a bad citizen; I skipped the village board meeting.

So yeah, wasn't gonna chime in today cuz I'm just in a lousy mood, it's cold out, and I'm in desparate need of a life makeover. See, I rock comfy clothes. I don't mind dressing up, but I'm not down with the flannel over the sweater over the tee. Or the blood-stained jeans from I-don't-know-what-the-fuck-happened-there. Or the hair that's trying to bring the 90's back. When I was a kid my hair grew fast. Then it couldn't grow fast enough...by the time it got to where I wanted it I couldn't wait to cut it off. I can say this for sure: It's time to do laundry, as I've burned through most of the clothes I like (and I own more clothes than necessary).

And war on the idiots at Burgrrr King for making me wait and wait and wait only to set me up with the wrong sangwich...thanx for the coupons. *Rolleyes*

And war on the old lady behind me who couldn't wait to place her order as I was placing mine that she kept creeping closer and closer til she was practically in my earhole.

And peace to the old lady with the enormous glasses sunday at Rite Aid with her cart full of spices and ramen noodles like the world's gonna end, for telling me to skip you in line so I could get my Mountain Dew on. A lovely gesture.

IF I WERE AT THE LIBRARY:
These would be your soundtracks to this entry:
"Down With The King" by Run DMC
and
"Outshined" by Soundgarden

Peace out. Boycott Idiocity whenever possible and/or prevalent.

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/582276-Looking-Buffalo-Feeling-Buffalo