*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/583515-I-dont-actually-have-space-dementia
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#583515 added May 5, 2008 at 11:28pm
Restrictions: None
I don't actually have space dementia
Well, "Invalid Entry either. All though lately I've been wondering if I have some type of dementia. Today I got off at 12:30, came home and checked the bank accounts. Then we went to the bank and Mom cashed a check. After that I decided to drive across town to see when my appointment was for the chemical peel. We got there at 2:30 and it turns out my appointment was today at 2:00. I had the chemical peel and then we went to Blue Berry Hill to eat.

Going to Blue Berry Hill on Decatur was the idea of going across town in the first place. I thought the appointment for the peel was next week and I was going to change it because I have a doctor's appointment either 12th or the 13th at 3:00 PM. I'm going to have to call and find out when I have the appointment. That's what I'm talking about. I can't seem to get my appointments straight.

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I've been spacey and scatter brained. Maybe it's because I need to get back on my meds. Maybe it's because my allergies are acting up. Maybe it's because I've been worried about finances. The reason could be any of those plus half a dozen other explanations. All I know is that my memory seems to play tricks on me.

I have to do something before I wake up with amnesia, wondering who and where I am. I saw a T.V. show about a man who woke up with amnesia and didn't know who he was. I think it was a Twilight Zone episode, but I'm not sure. I saw the show a long time ago.

Right now I'm going to blame my memory tricks on needing my meds. If things don't get better after I see the doctor and get a prescription, then I'll figure it's something else. However, the meds or lack of them is probably the culprit.

This entry is getting boring and I haven't mentioned Muse or any other rock band. Of course, if I mention any rock bands that I remember I'd be dating myself. Perhaps that's what I need to do, take myself out on a date and relax with a couple of cups of mocha java or Turkish coffee.

** Image ID #1382532 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/583515-I-dont-actually-have-space-dementia