*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/585289-Only-me-All-Western-New-York-long
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#585289 added May 15, 2008 at 3:40pm
Restrictions: None
Only me. All Western New York long.
Yup. Another blog entry about girls. Cuz I can be a real moron. And I swear I'm not a whore! *Blush*

Glad I opted for swim trunks over shorts yesterday. Got caught in the rain. But what's that have to do with chicks, you ask? Read on.

There's this girl who comes to the library every couple days or so. She's cute, but thin. Freakishly thin. Meth-head thin. Well, at least pill-poppin' thin.

She was there yesterday as I was gettin' ready to leave. I stopped in front of the library to light a smoke and contemplate my next steps. Meanwhile, Miss little meth-head is having some sort of panic attack in the foyer...she's on the floor, tearing through her backpack like it's Christmas morning and she's flinging her shit everywhere. If she was lookin' for the truth, it wasn't in there.

She manages to somehow collect herself quickly and make it outside. She lights up a smoke and pulls up the hood of her sweatshirt; appears she's walking too. I look at her and say "well, this sucks." She agrees and smiles. She's got her headphones on...conversation over.

Then it hits me as I finish my smoke...this girl looks really familiar. I steal one more quick glance and I finally figure it out...I'm pretty sure I made out with her in a Cheektowaga bar a few years ago *Shock*. Yup. Around closing time. And bars here close at 4am. So yes, the only thing in short supply that moment was sobriety.

She worked with my sis. I'm pretty sure she was under 21 (even now she doesn't look a bit over 18). They had some after-work drinks with co-workers, and some of my friends were gathering at the same hole. Twas a fun night indeed.

Feeling the sudden urge to take a shower, I bolted back inside hoping she didn't remember me. We talked a couple times back then but nothing happened, and I wasn't in the mood for awkward conversation last night anyway. I grabbed a USA Today, read it and she was gone. It stopped raining.

*Laugh* Thank you for your pick-up line encouragement! I may not need them though...listen to this crazy shit:

I stopped at Walgreens again today to feed my Mountain Dew and blonde addictions. She wasn't working. I went to Arby's next door for lunch.

On my way out I see two women walking up to the door, so I swing around so I can hold it open for them (yes, I can be a gentleman *Pthb*). I didn't even recognize my Walgreens chick until she stopped and asked me how I was doing. *Shock*

She goes inside and I make my way across the lot. And amazingly, 3 seconds later she's back at the door, screaming "Hey! You should go in the store and see the awesome display I made! It's in cosmetics!" Usually this stuff slips right past me. Really, I'm a dude, so why would I want to see a cosmetics display?? I see what's going on here *Wink* she wants me to come visit her. So I tell her I will...tomorrow. *Wink* I can play the game too hehe.

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/585289-Only-me-All-Western-New-York-long