*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/587113-Sortanow-pass-the-kleenex
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#587113 added May 25, 2008 at 1:54pm
Restrictions: None
Sorta...now pass the kleenex.
I'll get this out of the way, because I know you're concerned: you people are friggin' awesome! *Wink*

Walgreens.

Newspaper. Mountain Dew.

Take a lap around the perimeter of the store, including cosmetics.

No CWC. *Frown*

Cash out. All of the freakin' sudden, CWC is standing next to the cashier. WTF?!? Is she sitting in the backroom, monitoring a secret "B-cam" and popping out when I'm about to get my change back?

At this point, I don't even know if I actually accepted my change because I practically ignored the girl processing my transaction, and that might suck if I paid with a twenty-spot.

Game on. Sorta.

"So, any big plans for Memorial Day?"

CWC: "Yeah, workin', then going home and sitting on the couch and watching a movie cuz I've felt like crap the last few days."

In my head I'm prepared for just about any response to anything she might say when I open my mouth. Except for what she actually says. *Confused*

"Well, I hope you feel better!" That's it?!? That's all I can say?? Dammit I'm an idiot. My hindsight is like the family member who only comes around after you've blown the lottery prize money and wants to take you to breakfast at Burger King. *Rolleyes*

CWC: "So I'll see ya tomorrow then?" she chuckled.

"Maybe" I said with a wink. Yeah you know it, I'll be there like there's no tomorrow. The movement is ON.

In other news:

*Bullet* An article in today's paper: In Germany, parents of a 7-month old put the kid for sale on eBay, for one euro. *Shock* One euro = $1.57 in the states. They claim it's a joke...but that's not funny. I quote from the paper: "Offering my nearly new baby for sale, as it has gotten too loud. It is male, nearly 28 inches long and can be used either in a baby carrier or stroller." Crazy.

*Bullet* Spring might actually be here in the 'Lo! How do I know? Not the ice cream truck chimes. Not the temps in the sunny low seventies. Not the increase of skin the girls wear. Nope. Sittin' here, doin The Sunday Crossword, when all of the sudden my nose feels like my brain has melted and that's where it wants to escape to. Word, allergy season in full effect and don't forget your late pass. I didn't start getting allergies 'til my late twenties, and even then I just thought it was cigarettes and booze. I sneezed at the notion that it could be pollen and trimmed grass. Now I just sneeze and hemmorhage snot. I know, that's hot, right? *Rolleyes*

*Bullet* For those of you keeping score at home, you'll notice my community points just went up. BigBig thanks to Julie D - PUBLISHED! for giving me a Music Merit Badge! That's flippin' cool as hell...we like a lot of the same music and music is very important to me. It means a lot. So show Jules some love and stop by her blog and port.

Aaaaiiiight...I'm out. Gonna peep you peeps before I hit me some sunshine; it's been too long. Again...you people are absolutely amazing. *Heart*

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/587113-Sortanow-pass-the-kleenex