*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/590166-sneezing-and-sniffling
by Wren
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1096245
Just play: don't look at your hands!
#590166 added June 10, 2008 at 11:03pm
Restrictions: None
sneezing and sniffling
A second day of not getting much done in any direction. I'm sneezing and wheezing and freezing! It was only 42 degrees this morning! This is the first day I've really minded the cold, but brrrrr. There's a heap of new snow up on the mountains, and rain and hail down here, battering down on the cherries and apples. I heard the propane cannons this afternoon, but it was hailing anyway.

I've got to go do something constructive, like finish up the mess I made trying to clean out the linen closet. I have a stack of towels I don't use any more, and a stack that should be used for washing the car. lol And a stack of hand embroidered "guest" towels that I never use, but can't get rid of because my grandmother made them. I should frame them or something, at least get them out of that crowded place. There there's the double electric blanket control that either doesn't work or we can't find the blanket it fits, I forget which. *Blush*

Does anybody feel like having a closet scavenger hunt? I'll list the stupid things I find, and you can see if you can find some like that too. How about an old shower curtain that will be perfect for a drop cloth when we get around to painting the living room? Got one of those? Too many beach towels and no place to put them? I bet no one else has little girl sheets--heck, I can't even remember the name. Strawberry Shortcake, that's it. They don't fit any bed we have any more. Gad, I've got to get rid of stuff. I'll start with an empty box. See you later, but not tonight.

Gotta go get busy.

© Copyright 2008 Wren (UN: oldcactuswren at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wren has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/590166-sneezing-and-sniffling