*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/596309-My-Theme-is-Words
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#596309 added July 14, 2008 at 8:40am
Restrictions: None
My Theme is Words
Kamál (Perfection), 2 Kalimat (Words), 165 BE – -Monday, July 14, 2008 about 5:06 AM PDT

I have decided to work with a them from Sunday, July 13 to July 30. The theme is words; I am hoping that this theme will inspire my muse and me to focus on writing. So far it has worked well, but I have only been doing it for one day. I should wait until I Saturday to see how well it works. However, I need encouragement.

I went to the Feast of Words at 7:00 PM yesterday. I picked the readings for the Feast and everyone seemed to find them inspiring. One person asked to take those I printed out home with her; I gave them to her. I always save a copy of all the Feast readings I select, at least when I select them using the Oceans program. Most of the time I use that program to select the readings because I can pick a theme and search for it. Then all I have to do is copy the readings into MSWord and print them out.

Why am I happy?
The setting sun penetrates
monsoon season clouds.


Mom enjoyed herself at the Feast last night. The lady who provided refreshments made a cake (from scratch) with whipped cream (also made from scratch). I like cake and whipped cream made from scratch; it reminds me of my Grandma Newland. Grandma made cake and whipped cream that way for years. I used to make cakes from scratch, but not any more; now I use a mix and the microwave.

A lot of things have reminded me of my grandparents lately. Perhaps that is one of the advantages (at least for a writer) of getting older; you have so many memories both good and bad that can be used as a starting place for writing.



© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/596309-My-Theme-is-Words