*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/607295-Love-Muscle-and-other-terms
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#607295 added September 15, 2008 at 9:48pm
Restrictions: None
Love Muscle and other terms
My response to the Leading Journal entry by Frangipani for September 15. 2008.


Rodger and Elena sit on the living room couch discussing "Invalid Entry. Each time Rodger mentioned a new term, Elena wrote it down in a little red book. Until that day, Elena had always insisted on atomically correct terms for human body part. Needless to say, Rodger was a bit perplexed at his wife's sudden curiosity about terms for his little buddy.

"Alright, Elena," he poured her another glass of wine, "what gives? Why this sudden curiosity about terms you never cared to use before? Why are you writing them down?"

"I," Elena blushed, "got a new assignment at work. An assignment that will double my current salary."

"That's great, Sweet Heart," Rodger sipped his glass of wine, "but what has that got to do with our discussion?"

"My boss, Ms Coalman, wants me to compose e-mails selling the company's new enhancement products, but she doesn't want me to creative misspell the word. Nor does she want any of the commonly used terms. However, she still want potential male clients to understand what body part the e-mail refers to."

"They doubled your salary to write spam!"

"Creative spam, Honey."


© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/607295-Love-Muscle-and-other-terms