*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/607538-5k-of-you-cant-be-wrong
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#607538 added September 17, 2008 at 2:43am
Restrictions: None
5k of you can't be wrong.
A major milestone today, Stogger Nation. Hello and what is UP? Allow me a second to light a cigarette first before I ignite something else.

Pardon me for another late-nite East Coast blast, Studyees, and for my poor manners. A healthy whatever day it is to you all and thanks for hitting up The Library...5000 times now. My hat is off to you all. *Heart* x41

Jess...went in there today and had substantial conversation. It started with her basically saying she is done with her crazy dude (just technicalities now) and ended with her asking "How bad do you want to kiss me?" and me changing the subject but going back later and telling her it was obvious what the answer was. She got called to the register so I grabbed her hand, gave it a squeeze and said "Call me later".

We were both exhausted. We spent 7 minutes last night on a phone call neither of us recall, and I didn't make it back to sleep until 5 or 6am.

And did she ever call me. 2+ hours worth of conversation. And Studyees, I don't like to sit on the phone for more than five minutes.

[Brief aside to Nicole: Now that there is a woman in my life, I will not forget about you or anything like that. So don't think that. Please. You know I love and cherish our friendship.]

We talked about a lot of things. I said something about maybe one day spending time with her kids, oh and her, because it's early in the game (and that's just weird). She gushed. "Either you know how to talk to women or you really speak from your heart, and I'm guessing it's the latter."

Some assorted gems that came from my jaws, just for y'all:

"If I knew how to talk to women, I wouldn't be single at 33."

"You have Sunday off and want to watch football? I have Sunday off and planned on watching football. Saaaaaay, I have an idea. Let's watch football together." *Thumbsup* (As I'm saying this, my Italian fingers are fingering quote marks while I wondered all aloudly if that was an "official" date.)

"I'm gonna throw the word 'official' around a lot now, just so you know."

"I think you fit perfectly next to my body."

"I know a guy with a heated waterbed. In the winter you can skip the socks and he won't mind your feet on him." She says she would like that and asks me why I haven't set her up with him. "You know where he lives and you made out with him in front of his house." Check, and mate.

Long story made longer, Studyees, is that she has told me tonight that I make her laugh, she loves being goofy and having fun with anything, and she can't wait to get to know me better.

We have a date tomorrow...not really a date but it's her day off and she asked me if we could do something. She has stuff to do and I offered to accompany her. And Sunday is "official". *Wink*

We talked about so much, and we share a lot of similarities. So far. Views on life, kids, marriage, dating, religion, expression, family. Not getting too into things so fast. Not wanting her, me or her kids to get hurt. What I see in her. I made an "MTV Real World"- style confession and told her what I thought, without asking the same in return. She then said a few minutes later she would love to wake up in my arms. Wait...that's usually my line!

I'm sure I'm leaving out lots of juicy tidbits, but I can't get it all down Studyees because it's almost 2:30am and I have a sweetie to rest up and prepare for. So, officially, have a good night, have a good take in The Drop-Off Box, and I think you sound sexy when you're sleepy. I also think you're prettier than cute. Cute fades with age; pretty stays forever (unless someone domes you with a sledgehammer). Goodnight NOW!

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/607538-5k-of-you-cant-be-wrong