*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/607681-Monkey-Wrench-meet-my-Monkey-Wrench
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#607681 added September 18, 2008 at 1:37am
Restrictions: None
Monkey Wrench, meet my Monkey Wrench.
Stoggers hello, and what is up? A beautiful after-midnight to you all and a quick hello before I start throwing bombs and getting terrorist on people.

J cancelled on me and Studyees, before you resort back to throwing her under the bus, check me. The plan was to take the son to the hospital for tests, take him back to school, get me and go to an appointment. The hospital dicked her around a little bit and by the time she got out there was no time for your hero to be had with his heroine. What am I supposed to say? "Fuck you and your kid too?" Studyees, you know me better than that.

So I spent some time making 542 more Jess and eventually kid friendly. When she finally called and sorted out details from the day, I was cool and Monk and I went to Arby's. Then I got another phone card. At Walgreens. Long story about the phone card but you Stoggers don't really need to be so privy to that.

Her manager fronts on me with a smile and says she didn't recognize me without a hat on. Didn't even know she was talking to me. I smile, say thanks, and try to get the eff outta dee oh dee gee e-strogen.

J texts me some funny (haha) shit and I text her that it's funny that me being in the store gets back to her when she isn't there. Turns out Studyees that the manager is her best friend. *Shock* Damn Stoggs... I missed that conversation.

So after lots of texting, and a personal-info sharing phone call, my phone gave up and said "I have no time left for you to talk to her no more. Punk." Yeah that punked me hard. Ashton Kutcher has nothin' on me because he decided to replace my middle initial with an apostrophe, and I wont dignify that with a punctuation mark.

The conversation...good. Her...good.

Studyees, she worries that she may be scaring me away, but I won't let her. The rally cry from The Library has been too strong. I will just keep impressing her, by any jeans necessary. So donations of denim will be appreciated.

As will your take be down in The Drop-Off Box. And a special welcome-back to an old favorite in The Library, Gaby ~ Keeper Of The Realm ...You're a first-ballot hall of famer in The Library and it's always great to have you around.

That's all I have for tonight Stoggers... peace and goodnight NOW!

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/607681-Monkey-Wrench-meet-my-Monkey-Wrench