*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/607843-The-Fall-Faller
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#607843 added September 19, 2008 at 12:52am
Restrictions: None
The Fall Faller
Studyees, roll with me a bit.

Hello! Another East Coast midnight What Is UP to you all, and a beautiful night in the 'Lo it is, even though temps are going to dip into the thirties and I'll forget to shut my windows before I go to sleep.

I'll try to keep this brief and skip details Stoggers, but there are no guarantees.

Lots of phone usage and admittances by a one-time guest in this blog. And if you want to be a guest here sometime, we'll work something out and have you in The Library for something informative.

She misses me.

She almost invited me to a function for her son today. She wanted to see me that bad but it's too soon for that.

She's gushed to people about my presence in her life. Important people at that.

She misses me.

Studyees, unite! "Get single!" Who talks to someone this much? Is it me not being patient enough and feeling out her needs? She's been told bad things about her whatever-the-fuck he is, and been told good things about me, besides what she's heard from my sugar tounge.

She's considered important things. I've told her I won't push her into anything. Her terms...she has more to worry about than me, my loyal Stoggers.

I want to fall asleep and wake up on Sunday with plans intact and J and I in a 542 I can show off. But I have some work to do y'all if Sunday comes and we get a pizza and watch the game (her idea about the pizza).

I made a mistake earlier. That stupid "L" word slipped out...like a bucket overflowed and I said "help!" but had it cleaned up beforehand and then other things came up. But she noticed it Stoggers. Fuck...no, motherfuck the "L" word. And no, I did NOT say "I Love You". But the "L" word was dropped by your hero.

She almost dropped it though too.

She misses me.

Our friend Bert has made strides Studyees and she is taking strong notice. Have a take in The Drop-Off Box down below and if you show me your soft belly, I'll show ya mine you Stoggers. I need to go to sleep. I'll see you later.

Goodnight NOW! miss u

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/607843-The-Fall-Faller