*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/609994-Broken-Chooser
by Lani
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1455359
My musings, my rambles and I welcome you.
#609994 added September 29, 2008 at 12:19pm
Restrictions: None
Broken Chooser?
"The trouble with you is your chooser is broken,' said my friend as he sat there drinking coffee.





"What?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I had poured out my heart to him, confessing the messes I had made with it.





"Seriously. You have all this knowledge, maturity, wisdom and still your life is a mess. Why? 'cause you make stupid choices especially for someone who should know better. "





I started to sputter, "I have ADD,  a bad thyroid, depression, alphabet soup. What do want from me?"





"Look, are you really going to drink all of that soda with its 500 calories with your 'low metabolism?' And how long have we been sitting here? An hour and half? You could've done your laundry. Bible study tonight? Did you finish or did you watch the football game?"





"Ok, OK, I get your point."





"I'm just saying that its not necessarily the disease of the week's fault."





"And I pay you for this advice?" I say to my friend and therapist.





"Well, you could always blog."








 closet  (E)
we all have hidden spaces in our souls
#1476732 by Lani







© Copyright 2008 Lani (UN: lani at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lani has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/609994-Broken-Chooser