*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/611515-I-reset-the-homepage-on-my-browser
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#611515 added October 7, 2008 at 9:51am
Restrictions: None
I reset the homepage on my browser
Fidál (Grace), 11 Mashiyyat (Will), 165 B.E. – Tuesday, October 7, 2008 about 6:21 AM Pacific Time

I reset the homepage to writing.com. Now all I have to do is log into my Internet providers server and bring up my browser. Right now my browsers is Internet Explorer, but that may change to FireFox sometime between now and New Year's Day 2009. I do surveys and some of the surveys won't run on FireFox, at least they wouldn't the last time I used it, which was in 2006 or 2007. I have to uninstall the FireFox browser I have and reinstall a later version.

The problem with downloading is my connection. I have a telephone hook-up to the Internet and this makes my download time slow as molasses in January. Therefore, I have to download in the middle of the night. Since I don't like downloading stuff while I'm sleeping, I have to wait until a Friday or Saturday. Right now I'm not going to download anymore then I have to until after I get caught up on my reviewing and survey goals. In addition, there is NaNoWriMo next month, so that will have to be put in my schedule. Not that I actually follow the schedule. I'm going to have to start following it, especially since the dream I had last night.

I like having writing.com as my homepage. It saves time when I want to log into this site. Especially since the first thing I do is check my account and see what my GP balance is. I have to get at least another month's premium membership by October 15 and then work toward a two, three or six-month extension. I'd like to make it a 12-month extension, but let me (the great procrastinator) take little steps. I don't procrastinate if the goal is small enough not to seem overwhelming.


© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/611515-I-reset-the-homepage-on-my-browser