*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/611696-Sometimes-I-get-the-feeling
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#611696 added October 8, 2008 at 8:29am
Restrictions: None
Sometimes I get the feeling
‘Idál (Justice), 12 Mashiyyat (Will), 165 B.E. – Wednesday, October 8, 2008 about 5:10 AM Pacific Time

Sometimes I get the feeling that something wonderful is going to happen. I'm expecting something, but I don't know what I'm expecting. I have that feeling you get as as child on your birthday. You know you are going to get presents, you know what you asked everyone for, but you don't know what your getting. You have to wait until you open the gifts to find out.

That isn't the mood I woke up in, however, I never assume that the mood I have when I first wake up in the morning is the same mood I keep all day. My mood changes as the day advances and I say prayers or listen to my self-talk.

I woke up in a rather dark mood this morning. I thought that I had lost everything, but my mood improved after prayers and coffee. I'm not worried about losing everything, if I do then I'll handle it. Actually, at this point I'm not worried about anything at all. I'm focused on make thing blog entry and doing some more reviews today. I have to be at work at about 9:00 AM, but I can't check the water in the car until the sun comes up.

I'm going to have to get a new water pump, but as usually that takes a bit more money then I have at the moment. Oddly enough I don't seem to be worried about that or anything else right now. All thought, it is possible that I'm worried because I'm not worried.

When I get off work, I'm going to have to add water to the radiator and then go pay the Internet connection fee. I have enough for that. I get paid Friday or Saturday, whenever the check comes through the mail. Do to the fact that my bank holds anything $100 or over when I deposit a check, I'm going to the bank the check is drawn on and cash it. That will give me gas money anyway.



© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/611696-Sometimes-I-get-the-feeling