*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/621475-Snideology-quiz
by Lani
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1455359
My musings, my rambles and I welcome you.
#621475 added January 29, 2009 at 9:29am
Restrictions: None
Snideology quiz
 Invalid Item  []

by A Guest Visitor









'You are a libertarian, by definition the most and least logical political affiliation. You are well versed with economics, and you believe that America should depend on personal responsibility and civil liberties. When it comes to government, your general sentiment is "Why is it any of their business?" You are also probably preternaturally beautiful and intelligent, because let's face it, libertarians are just plain amazing. However, you routinely waste your votes because you will never have representation in Congress. Well, you can't have everything.





I took this quiz the other day and this is the result. Its funny because its true. I just never thought of myself as a libertarian. It sounds too much like libertine


"1. a person who is morally or sexually unrestrained, esp. a dissolute man; a profligate; rake.


2. a freethinker in religious matters.


3. a person freed from slavery in ancient Rome."





Uh..no not even in my wilder 20's was I a libertine.





But Libertarians, must be free thinkers politically. Its true that I have wasted votes. During the Bush Senior and Clinton campaign, I voted for Ross Perot because the other two seemed like slick hustlers and Perot a breath of fresh air. I did vote for Alan Keys during a primary one time. He is a black conservative Christian Republican. A rare combination of principles in my experience. He needed my vote. I find Ralph Nader entertaining with some good ideas but I haven't thrown any votes his way. He is too much of a long shot even for me.





This year was hard. It seemed like it was Slick and Slicker running against each other. I voted for Mike Huckabee in the Republican Primary. It would be easier if they had the primaries on the same day and could vote across party lines. Of course, the party faithful would have some problems with that, but it would be convenient and save everyone some time and money.





All that to say the quiz was fun and surprised me. Check it out

© Copyright 2009 Lani (UN: lani at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lani has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/621475-Snideology-quiz