*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/626862-31-Day-Challenge-is-Coming-to-an-End
by Lani
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1455359
My musings, my rambles and I welcome you.
#626862 added December 30, 2008 at 11:15pm
Restrictions: None
31-Day Challenge is Coming to an End
"BLOG about a take on the experience of blogging for 31 days, mention the prompt scene etc. And include whatever you like."





I have truly enjoyed the 31 day challenge. I have made friends here and I've improved my writing. The jury is still out on the grammar. The prompts have been fun, festive, perplexing and usually inspiring. There have been a few head scratchers. I'm glad I joined.





earlybird is proposing a 365 day challenge. I've been thinking about it all day and I have to say that I cannot commit to it. The only reason I felt ready to try the 31 day challenge was that hubby traveled most of the month. With him home, its been harder to carve out time. My work schedule also makes the challenge more challenging. Coming home at 8:30p.m. and then getting up at 5:00a.m. the next day leaves little time for indepth writing. I could keep up with a weekly or bi-weekly challenge.





One of my goals for the New Year is to get my relationship with God right again. With WDC and my ADD, I can sit in front of the computer 6-7 hours with no problem. Somehow, I don't think that is His plan for this stage of my life. Its not the best way to lead a healthy lifestyle either.





Another goal for the New Year was to be kinder to hubby. He hopes to travel less this year so maybe we can focus on making our marriage better.





I will keep writing. I still want to be published. I will work with less intensity than this last month but hopefully with more quality. The forum will still be here so I will be reading with great interest. And of course I will continue read my favorites.


And thanks Earl for a fun month. I expected to lonely and a little looney with hubby away so much. This was a great distraction

© Copyright 2008 Lani (UN: lani at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lani has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/626862-31-Day-Challenge-is-Coming-to-an-End