*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/635082-Strength
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1211684
My blog--I pull a card--if it doesn't speak to me...perhaps it is for you?
#635082 added February 10, 2009 at 2:37pm
Restrictions: None
Strength
Today, I am feeling strong, centered, and energized. And I pulled the Strength card!

The Roerig Tarot I've been pulling from depicts this with a regal lion and a beautiful, ecstatic woman...this is strength that comes from the overpowering force of love....and I am reminded of the beautiful words that Elizabeth Alexander wrote for Obama's inaugural.

President Obama came to SW Florida today to speak of his economic recovery plan and to hold a town meeting. It is wonderful to listen to a President that can string a coherent thought together...and I suppport his programs and initiatives.

The lion in today's strength card is surely synchronistic----following last night's glorious full Leo moon. David and I were both off from work yesterday...and took the time to take the convertible and visit Ft. Myers Beach----it was renewing and a mini-vacation for both of us. Because I am an old. wylde, mermaid I bought some inexpensive mermaid curios at an antique store on the beach. They are my humble offerings to Yemaya---great Mother of the Sea..

My mermaid sister Fran--has requested a Valentine poem....so here you are, Fran, dear...may the force be with you!

A Valentine for Fran

She could have become a saint
but liked the streets too well
so became a born-again Bodhissatva
claiming that even hell has borders
and even you will reach them.


Valentine's Blessings!

© Copyright 2009 ridinghhood-p.boutilier (UN: ridinghhood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ridinghhood-p.boutilier has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/635082-Strength