*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/667584-XII--St-Blandina--the-Hanged-One
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1211684
My blog--I pull a card--if it doesn't speak to me...perhaps it is for you?
#667584 added September 13, 2009 at 3:27pm
Restrictions: None
XII--St. Blandina--the Hanged One
This is one of my least favorite cards--the Hanged Man. But this is how I feel right now--and this is the card I've chosen!

I want to thank those readers of my blog who have commented and responded to my infrequent postings----your comments are most appreciated--and encourage me to continue, however infrequently.

Work becomes more and more of a trial---which is why I am feeling like St. Blandina--the Hanged one---bound by my heels and hanging upside down!

The interpretation of the card is suffering or an uncomfortable situation--but one that is often for our good or betterment in the end.

All I know is that I need a way out of my current work situation--and resigning isn't an option. David and I need my salary and my medical benefits.

I have been praying, doing self Reiki treatmens, meditating, and working with visualization. I just feel stuck , bound, and hanging upside down.

I'm going to work more with this card and see what other potential insights it offers---because it sure does apply to my current life situation.

Fortunately, my carpal tunnel surgery went well and I am already noting a marked improvement in symptoms. Finally seeing a primary MD tomorrow and hopefully will be resolving other health issues, as well.

I need some hope on the job front, however.....so long for now, the blood is rushing to my head....

Blessings!

© Copyright 2009 ridinghhood-p.boutilier (UN: ridinghhood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ridinghhood-p.boutilier has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/667584-XII--St-Blandina--the-Hanged-One