*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/669553-
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #982524
Online journal capturing the moment and the memory of moments. A meadow meditation.
#669553 added September 27, 2009 at 10:40pm
Restrictions: None
In Orosi two days, now back in San José
Costa Rica:

*Flower1* The Beautiful Valley *Flower1*




Me and Mine *Flower2*:

I am writing a lot in my journal. Taking photos, but I took lots of photos of Turrialba and Orosi last time. Trying to take more photos of people.

Met Sam from Reading, England. He is adding experience to his degree from Bristol by spending 6 months in the lowland jungles of Tortuguero. His area of study is "Conservation", an area he refers to as full of vegetarians, homosexuals and hippies... (and he isn't). Hmmm... I obviously didn't get the right degree. *Rolleyes*

Sam's good with the camera and managed to capture a hummingbird. Me? I got a decent photo of a butterfly.

Met Judah from Sisters, Oregon who is almost a doctor (Boston). Great discussion about universal medical care, TB (he spent time in Ethiopia doing DOTS with a German outfit) and AIDS (he was at Ward 86 in San Francisco). he's at the Children's Hospitasl here. He'd like to go into family practice in a rural community. I was awed by his intelligence and compassion.

Soda Luz: Ate there three times and of course Luz and Jorge were looking great as usuaol. Montaña Linda: Talked with Magaly about rentals; Felicidad was glad to see me. Guapo (the old dog) and Papaya (the bossy cat) were still there. Papaya slept in my room.

Now back in SJ at the Hotel Avenida Segunda where Martín is still guarding the front door. Saw more folks in the park I met last time and even smoked a cigarette *Shock* that Andrés had lit for himself.

Tomorrow? We'll see.

Costa Rica *Flower3*: 20º in San José.
46,796 views

© Copyright 2009 KÃ¥re Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KÃ¥re Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/669553-