*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/669806-Went-to-Zarcero
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #982524
Online journal capturing the moment and the memory of moments. A meadow meditation.
#669806 added September 30, 2009 at 12:41am
Restrictions: None
Went to Zarcero
Costa Rica:

*Flower1* Zarcero *Flower1*

Insert photo here


" I wanted to be an angel. I wanted to be good." KE

I struggle with self-image. It's okay if my friends aren't perfect. If they were... they wouldn't be human and no fun at-all. However... why can I so easily accept their imperfections and not my own?

"I forgot that Lucifer was an angel too." KE

Thou *Flower1*:

If you need to tell me something please send an email. At this point with limited internet (and out of sheer exhaustion) I'm not reading blogs.

Me and Mine *Flower2*:

I spent last night in Zarcero at Hotel Beto. Beautiful room with two windows and a balcony overlooking the park and church and with a view of the hills.

Link to photo of Hotel Beto: http://lectorias.com/zarcero4.jpg

I was in the corner room, second floor, in the middle of the picture.

Link to photo of the park: http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1013/698434552_be2f651196.jpg?v=0

Swear I saw Evangelisto Blanco out there this morning weeding a garden!

(BTW: I tried to download. A half hour later? I dunno.)

Could've stayed there a week to decompress. Should've. But this trip is about visiting as many places I can without exhausting myself totally. I am keeping notes, copious notes.

I'm already tired of traveling. If it's Tuesday it must be Zarcero? Argh... *Rolleyes* I don't know how Scarlett did it.

I'm back in San José. Where to tomorrow? Who knows.

Costa Rica *Flower3*: 22º in San José at 8 p.m. and very humid.
46,817 views

© Copyright 2009 KÃ¥re Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KÃ¥re Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/669806-Went-to-Zarcero