*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/670377-On-my-way
by Kristi
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1594648
The inner scribblings of my mind
#670377 added October 4, 2009 at 2:02am
Restrictions: None
On my way!!
Well, I am doing it!! I am on my way to the vivacious, lean body I have dreamed of having for almost a year now! Over the course of this week, I have lost 6 lbs! And I am not starving myself. I have cut out ALMOST all of my soda intake. That means I have had 3 Code Reds this week which is an astonishing feat since I normally drink an average of six A DAY!

I have been watching my calories and doing my best to eat little amounts throughout the day instead of my usual 10 full meals!! lol Well, that is definitely an exaggeration, but that is what it felt like.

Tonight, I had one piece of grilled chicken with a very healthy salad (with NO salad dressing). I had one slimfast that I make from the powder form and cut the serving size by more than half.

I get on the treadmill all throughout the day and am really liking that! The only other thing I have done is put the digital scales right smack dab in the middle of the kitchen so I have to stumble over them if I go to search for a brownie! lol I really am not having a hard time with the sweets. Obviously, if I have already lost six pounds, I am not having a hard time with any of it!

Will post pictures along the way, but am not starting yet as I am not quite vivacious enough! *Bigsmile*

My goal is to get down to at least 135. When I started this, I was at 157. So, if I can do 4-5 lbs a week, I should be quite the sexy thing by the time Thanksgiving gets here to tempt me with all the goodies my mother swears she is going to shove down my throat! I can take her, so I'm not worried!

© Copyright 2009 Kristi (UN: kristilove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kristi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/670377-On-my-way