*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/675139-Wrote-Just-another-lost-day
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #982524
Online journal capturing the moment and the memory of moments. A meadow meditation.
#675139 added November 7, 2009 at 2:42am
Restrictions: None
Wrote. Just another lost day...
*Leaf4* NaNoWriMo

"Blood of the Garlic: I wrote one "letter" today: "Letter to Knyflok from the Great Wall of China". I wrote 3 stories, tentatively titled: "Wisdom of the Trees", "Smell of Orange", "Lily's Dreams". That's 25 pieces of prose to date or about 12.5k. I'll catch up on entering and editing, but writing the first draft is a priority. Plenty of time later for rewrites.

*Leaf4* Thou:

I always try to read some blogs. If I haven't visited you recently send a note. I'm quite forgetful and low energy. What I have is focused on writing.

*Leaf4* Me and Mine:

Went to Bernice's and The Break and managed to write. Spent most of the day at home again and surprisingly there was some sun.

First Friday: stopped in at Celtic Connection and the Dana Gallery; there was music at The Break. Saw some friends.

At Fact & Fiction, I spoke to Heather Glenn Vines, the author of a children's books about her daughter Sara and her dog Scruffles. I met Scruffles himself! Got his paw print on the book Scruffles Delivers and the author's signature too! Dwayne, Heather's husband suggested this one when I mentioned it was for a 7 year old boy. Now to send it to Gare's son Gary. *Smile*

Food? Other than coffee, a piece of velvet cake and half of a danish... did I eat? Well... ate some of a baguette. Other than writing it was mostly a lost day.

*Leaf4* Montana: 33º in Missoula at midnight with the moon playing peekaboo.
56,675 views

© Copyright 2009 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/675139-Wrote-Just-another-lost-day