*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/676534-Over-30k-written-I-hope
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #982524
Online journal capturing the moment and the memory of moments. A meadow meditation.
#676534 added November 17, 2009 at 1:57pm
Restrictions: None
Over 30k written... I hope.
*Pthb* NaNoWriMo

"Blood of the Garlic: Over 17k from 27 pieces entered on-line with approximately 30k (51 pieces) written so far. I'm over halfway there and 30k was my personal goal, so yay me!

I wrote "Cedar Root", "Cherry Bark" and "Volcano". The last includes Sarimsak (no dot on the i, I have to find where that symbol is again) who died a long time ago, but he's important to explain another character. If you are going to live a long time it helps to not have any feelings or at least be willing to not live in the past. The present, the present, the present...

There are a bunch of NaNo winners already. Some are past 60k. At present only 40 seem to be on track to get there; however, many will be like me... the words are written, just not counted yet.

*Pthb* Thou:

Z finally got busted for using perineum in his handle. I told him I knew someone with a lorum piercing... hope he doesn't use that! *Laugh* I think I should use perineum in one of my stories... biting the neck is so cliché. *Wink*

*Pthb* Me and Mine:

I bought a replacement camera, a Kodak C-160. The one I lost was a C-180. I'm not happy but I can return it in 30 days. So if the previous one doesn't turn up within two weeks, I'll give in or try to find a C-180 elsewhere. I bought it because I seldom have a ride to Walmart and Myrt was going there.

I hung out at Break Espresso and wrote. Had a hard time though. In the end I spoke to Emma (someone I didn't know). Asked her if she knew anything about basket weaving. She did! She actually knew about split cedar root baskets and about knitting and what "colorwork" is. I... was pleasantly surprised although I did feel like an idiot. I'll get over that. My stories will need research to check facts. But ... I need to write them first!

*Smile* Montana: 41º in Missoula at 10 a.m. and sunny.
56,904 views

© Copyright 2009 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/676534-Over-30k-written-I-hope