*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/676730-Zee-Perineum-is-written-Up-to-31k
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #982524
Online journal capturing the moment and the memory of moments. A meadow meditation.
#676730 added November 18, 2009 at 3:18pm
Restrictions: None
Zee Perineum is written! Up to 31k.
*Bigsmile* NaNoWriMo

"Blood of the Garlic: Over 18k from 28 pieces entered on-line with approximately 31k (53 pieces) written so far.

The latest: "Zee Perineum" and "Esquadrille of Mosquitoes"

Jacques bit you where? Lark had just come in from the hen house. She moved towards the stove and put down a basket of eggs. Omelets anyone?

Zee opening lines from "Zee Perineum". *Laugh*


Twelve NaNo winners including kiyasama and cherry . Congratulations. *Cool*

*Delight* Thou:

Scottiegazelle posted for the first time since January, but not all news was good.

Downsizing: By-the-way... what is your advice to give to someone who is downsizing but wants to keep a blog? I'm not sure that a "book" disappears if it already exists. Can't make a new one though.

My opinion is to downsize by getting rid of folders and anything extraneous; transfer sigs and images to someone else if they want to store it or keep it. Free allows 10 items, Basic 50. Items can "only" have 50k size... but that's quite a bit. If I had to go FREE, I'd make one item my blog and do new entries at the top, deleting from the bottom when size limits were reached. My last ten entries = 25.44k so ten "entries" might do it! No one at WdC reads the old stuff anyways... I would tell everyone what my item "blog" was, provide the link, ask beg for them to check it as a favorite so it would show up on their My Favorites list every time I updated!

I don't know how else to be helpful. Do you?

*Bigsmile* Me and Mine:

Color me a liar... I spoke to a friend and mentioned we wouldn't see 60 degrees until March... if we were lucky. Apparently we hit 63 on Tuesday! And it was sunny as well. *Cool*

Went to Bernice's Bakery and Taco Sano. Bernice's is only open till 8, but TS stays open till 11 and has internet.

*Bigsmile* Montana: 41º in Missoula at noon.
56,918

© Copyright 2009 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/676730-Zee-Perineum-is-written-Up-to-31k