*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/677206-Grizz-win-and-it-was-a-good-writing-day
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #982524
Online journal capturing the moment and the memory of moments. A meadow meditation.
#677206 added November 22, 2009 at 1:57pm
Restrictions: None
Grizz win and it was a good writing day.
*Snow1* NaNoWriMo

"Blood of the Garlic: 23k from 35 pieces entered on-line with approximately 37k (62 pieces) written so far. I was able to add 4 sketches on Saturday.

More NaNoWriMo winners: asymmetrical, Joy , In Your Dirtiest Pants . Congratulations. *Bigsmile*

*Snow1* Thou:

Nice line "It doesn't matter what flotsam and jetsam life vomits on my shores; I'll always have the ocean in my heart." found in a wonderful entry by Acme : "Invalid Entry

*Snow1* Me and Mine:

Watched parts of the MSU-UM game. At one point it was 2-2 (yes! and no... that is not a baseball score). It wasn't very funny not kicking on 4th down at one's own 20... can you spell s.t.u.p.i.d.? At the half Dolly Parton's baseball teams were 9to5. *Rolleyes* The Grizz of Montana finally won it 33-19.

Now who is going to the playoffs and who's going to be served for dinner in Missoula on the 28th?

Frankly, I'd like them to think out of the box and invite Dayton (co-champions of their league but not going to the Gridiron Classic). *Smirk*. Losses by ranked teams (East Illinois, Holy Cross, U Northern Iowa, Liberty) messed things up just a tad. Montana could easily be facing EIU (not likely, they may be sent to Southern Illinois U... again), HC or UNI (Liberty won't make the field IMHO). I'm hoping Eastern Washington gets in (and probably sent to Richmond). Making Richmond a #4 and Montana #1 would be sweet. It would set up a potential rematch here on December 12th ***shiver-with-excitement***.

Had chili at the Senior center. That and a bag of chips cost me $2. In the evening I made cream of chicken soup with buttercup squash added (with a bit of cheese to top it off).

*Snow1* Montana: 30º in Missoula at 11 a.m.; the hills are white with a thin blanket of snow; the streets are glistening.
57,036

© Copyright 2009 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/677206-Grizz-win-and-it-was-a-good-writing-day