*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/677349-Rabbit-for-dinner
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #982524
Online journal capturing the moment and the memory of moments. A meadow meditation.
#677349 added November 23, 2009 at 2:57pm
Restrictions: None
Rabbit for dinner?
We're having rabbit for dinner this Saturday. Found a recipe that calls for clove studded onions, parsley and thyme. *Smile* Why do you ask? Well... the answer's below.

*Snow1* NaNoWriMo

"Blood of the Garlic: 25k from 37 pieces entered on-line with approximately 38-44k (64 pieces) written so far. I did 2 sketches on Sunday. IF (and that's a capitalized IF) I can do 4 story/sketches per day. I can get there by Friday, then concentrate on entering and doing a word count.

I wrote in a blog entry by Voxxylady :

I don't work and on a good day I can push up the word count. But then there are those days when I should just take a walk...

Since I am more lyrical and poetic my words flow like music from my pen. Which isn't to say the result is sweet to the ear! *Laugh* But, I did NaNo for me, choosing "vampires" with bad garlic breath and mostly writing "short stories" that are really vignettes. I added "interviews" with my characters and "letters" to them as well. It's beginning to feel a tad like a scrapbook. But... you'll sure know my characters, landscape and daily life and a POV from a maligned "minority" community.

I'm so looking forward to getting back to my poetry. *Idea* But first... I'll have my 50k word total and eat it too. *Bigsmile*

*Snow1* Thou:

I use my blog as a major means of communication. There use to be many more bloggers in Blogville that did so too. Since many no longer blog and I only have a few phone numbers it feels at times that my friends are moving away... Reminds me of when I was 12...

Anyhoo... if any of you are into writing romance or wish to be self-published you should read blog entry "Harlequin and RWA and EPICs, Oh My! by Voxxylady .

*Snow1* Me and Mine:

Went to a good Second Wind reading at the Palace. Last one for this semester. They start up again January 31st.

Wrote one story at Bernice's and one at the Break Espresso. If I ever get famous, I'll have scratch my name into one of the tables or chairs. *Bigsmile*

Football:

To answer yesterday's question: Now who is going to the playoffs and who's going to be served for dinner in Missoula on the 28th?

Eastern Washington will play at SF Austin and if they win and the Grizz win; it's a rematch here on the 5th of December.

Richmond was awarded the #4 seed and Montana and Richmond will meet again, barring upsets, in Montana on the 12th. Richmond beat UM last year for the championship.

*Snow1* Montana: 37º in Missoula and grey at noon.
57,096

© Copyright 2009 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/677349-Rabbit-for-dinner