*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/678428-A-New-And-Improved-SoCalScribe
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(119)
by Jeff
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1399999
My primary Writing.com blog.
#678428 added December 2, 2009 at 3:57pm
Restrictions: None
A New And Improved SoCalScribe?

So I'm considering re-vamping my WDC account. My seventh WDC birthday is coming up in February (and I won't tell you which real birthday is coming up in December... *Laugh*), and I think it might be time to make a few changes. You know, freshen things up a little bit and keep it interesting. Here's what I'm thinking of doing:

1. Changing My Username: My current username (ragefire2000) is a relic of my younger days - you know, when combining cool-sounding words was the hip thing to do for e-mail accounts - and I've been thinking about changing it to SoCalScribe, to reflect the handle that I've been using for years.

2. Re-Designing My Port: For the last couple years, I've been using the "house" motif, organizing the folders in my port according to rooms in a house. I've already changed it over to a "city" motif... I figure if the number of items in my port keeps expanding, I should be thinking bigger for the organizational system too. *Bigsmile*

3. Writing With More Variety: I have over a hundred short stories on WDC, and the vast majority of my port is fiction. Actually, except for items related to the WDC community (groups, sigs, etc.), I think my port is nearly ALL fiction, most of which comes in the form of short story static items. I'm thinking about branching out and trying to do more Interactives, Campfire Creatives, and even exploring the realm of nonfiction by starting to write articles and essays and whatnot.

What do you all think? It is time for me to give myself a makeover... or should I stick with what works and keep a good thing going? And don't tell me that no matter what, you love me just the way I am, 'cause even I can't stand myself that much. *Laugh*

© Copyright 2009 Jeff (UN: jeff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jeff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/678428-A-New-And-Improved-SoCalScribe