*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/679852-Andra-is-published-Mandy-will-be-back-shortly
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #982524
Online journal capturing the moment and the memory of moments. A meadow meditation.
#679852 added December 14, 2009 at 2:42pm
Restrictions: None
Andra is published! Mandy will be back shortly.

*Snowman* Other writers say...

I have a selection of poets chosen for the coming blog entries: Delmore Schwartz, Randall Jarell, John Ashbery, Frank O'Hara, Robert Lowell. But... today I wanted to share something lighter.

Here's Shane Mercado dancing "with" Beyoncé:



Maybe Z.˚rz should do a video like this? But what music to choose? There are those dancing hippos... or maybe John Travolta in his day. I think Beyoncé is beyond him. *Smirk*

*Snowman* Thou:

vivacious shares her good news: "My novella "A Reason to Hope" was chosen as an AFCW Book Club of the month selection for March, 2010." Read more and comment in her blog entry *Balloon1**Balloon2**Balloon3**Balloon4**Balloon5* "Wahoo! *Balloon5**Balloon4**Balloon3**Balloon2**Balloon1*.

Iowegian Skye got her computer situation straightened out (it was the wall plug; the comp is okay); so she should be posting soon. She's been busy relocating a friend and y'all know what family obligations are. *Smile*

*Snowman* Me and Mine:

I'm stressing over whether to go to Chattanooga... or not. The football game ticket is a cheap $32. It's the two day ride on the bus that's freaking me out. *Frown* Plus, finding a place to stay.

Hey! I got out to buy a baguette yesterday and hung out at Bernice's. It was a snowy Sunday and not overly warm.

Wrote something for my neighbor Maraya. She told me how she got arrested once for picking flowers; it was a federal building; therefore, a federal offense. I couldn't resist the prompt (and the details were far too juicy).

Got to talk to my aunt and mother... again and my cousin Betty in Western New York (not the one I killed off in Blood of the Garlic). I do try to keep in touch. *Shock*

For late supper: New Orlean's style corn stuffing with mushroom gravy. *Laugh*

Polls update: Both recent polls are doing 'okay' a total of 16 votes and 187 views:
"Which Disney female is most evil? Part 1
"Which Disney male is most evil? Part 2

I would love to have more votes... if not, this one you might like better:
"Favorite Genre of Writing"   [E] by Moonlit Werewolf . With 59 votes and counting, it gives some insight about what writing at WdC is for most folks.

*Snowman* Montana: 20º and snowing in downtown Missoula at 11 a.m.
57,599

© Copyright 2009 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/679852-Andra-is-published-Mandy-will-be-back-shortly