*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/693698-Roethlisberger
Rated: E · Book · Sports · #1369759
Yoyo Brett Favre and his re-re-return to football...now last shot at glory corrupted?
#693698 added April 20, 2010 at 5:16am
Restrictions: None
Roethlisberger
Had to weigh in...

Without closure, while there are lingering questions and fodder for rumors about all events surrounding Ben, this will be a dicey affair between QB, team and fans.

Someone needs to step in and clear the air and get this all out on the table. The timing of the NFL draft and other events makes it a difficult time to tackle right now. The team is not going to act without the commissioners final decision on the matter.

When it is addressed and a suspension is handed down and the media grows weary of gnawing on this, then the ship can leave the port. Time will then set into motion and hopefully enough of it before the season starts.

The pressure is still on from Pittsburg fans and media to oust Ben, who needs to rebuild his image. Show less arrogance and indifference and more contrition, unless you don't want to stay a Steeler.

© Copyright 2010 He’s Brian K Compton (UN: ripglaedr3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
He’s Brian K Compton has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/693698-Roethlisberger