*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/694574-Not-bored
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#694574 added April 28, 2010 at 9:53pm
Restrictions: None
Not bored...
There is snow aloft, a few flakes making it into the valley, dropping on unsuspecting folks. It's chill but not cold. Kinda like me...

ME:

I've been reading and writing alot; but today, I've decided to catch up on blogging a bit. *Smile*

My life? Yesterday it was walking through trails (Nez Perce, Alciper) up in Pattee Canyon past the Crazy Canyon parking lot. Saw fields of glacier lilies, quite a few trillium, one bird. It was quiet and although it wanted to rain it was dry and piney.

It rained later after we got back and I was lucky to catch the rainbow (one of the pics is at FB).

Monday was... (thankfully, I have a journal entry) a poetry reading in English and French at Fact&Fiction (good pizza and boxer cheddar from Australia) and earlier tempura and teriyaki while chatting with Nakeeta.

Which made up for how depressed I was earlier in the day.

Sunday was Flathead Lake with Liliane (from Switzerland), Erica (Chile) and Ginny. We ate Erica's sandwiches on the way up and ate at a Mexican restaurant in Polson on the way back.

In between we went to the auction of painted chairs at the Methodist Camp on the lake. Took lots of pictures, including one of the fine lady who had the winning bid ($255) on a rocking chair.



8 hours up and back. I was exhausted. But the weather was great once we got past the pelleted snow (grapple) that assaulted us in Missoula.

Saturday: I missed the run except for a few stragglers. It was a grey day but loud as Gavin was playing his guitar out on the sidewalk with an amp connected to a room on the second floor. I mean loud. He's a member of the Skurfs and was having a great time out there.

Earlier I went to a pancake breakfast ($4) and sat with Myrt.

So, I haven't been totally bored... How you been?
18,808

© Copyright 2010 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/694574-Not-bored