*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/701262-Brief
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1684115
A cozy place of my own in the buzzing town of Blogville, the city that truly never sleeps.
#701262 added July 10, 2010 at 11:05pm
Restrictions: None
Brief
Apologies for neglecting not only my blog but yours... I will try to get to them soon, but I am consumed with work and preparations for college at the moment. As I type, my phone is buzzing with my future roommate's text. We are organizing the fridge-microwave situation, because we agreed that we definitely want them in our room. I am sipping my Sleepy Time tea to relax after a day at work and feeling rather unwell - dizzy and the strange fading feeling I had a few weeks ago. Luckily I got off work early and was able to make it to the track behind the high school for my very first run. The relief was fabulous.

My best friend is back home from her cross country trip. How much I've missed her it's difficult to express. But I suppose I ought to get used to it - sooner than I think I'll be packing every thing in boxes, filling up our Jeep, and traveling to the big city for a new life.

Also, I wrote in my private journal (the old fashioned thing called paper in a book) to relieve some stress. Still, I did not sleep until late in the wee hours of the morning. Some of my best friends came over to welcome home our friend who spent a year in Thailand, watch Finding Nemo, and fix some things on my lappy. All in all I think we had a great time, and it was good to relax and enjoy some time with them.

Off to wind down for bed. *Yawn* Night.

© Copyright 2010 Jackie Laclède (UN: jacqueline at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jackie Laclède has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/701262-Brief