*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/701898-Ace-of-Earth---Ace-of-Pentacles
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1211684
My blog--I pull a card--if it doesn't speak to me...perhaps it is for you?
#701898 added July 19, 2010 at 6:05pm
Restrictions: None
Ace of Earth---Ace of Pentacles
The aces in the Tarot deck always signify beginnings. And earth, and pentacles---so this is in the material realm. Well, there are new beginnings----I have found a new job, David is done with his urology procedures, and is healthy and well. He has also found a part-time job. Money will still be tight because we will be paying off his medical expenses---but things do seem to be moving in a forward direction. My new job is non-management----32 hrs. a week-----which qualifies for full-time benefits. I will be a floor nurse in an assisted living----it is what I know and what I am good at. Dave has found work with a catering company----doing deliveries---something he enjoys. We are becoming used to our frugal lifestyle....and this current crisis has caused us to become stronger and closer to each other----we are truly each other's best friend---and we have learned to appreciate the blessings we do have.

This turnaround in things seemed to accelerate after I requested prayer from Silent Unity. We had been praying, visualizing, prior to this----but this seemed to speed up the process. This had happened to me once before---years ago---my son had been arrested, was being held-----I wasn't sure what the next step needed to be---I called Silent Unity with my prayer request---and within the hour---I was given the name of the attorney that eventually turned things around.

I thank God---however that Supreme Power is visualized---for all my many blessings today.

The ace of earth represents a birth, a new beginning, a cleansing of the spirit. It symbolizes the reality that the entire physical world emanates from the unseen world of the soul. And so it is.

© Copyright 2010 ridinghhood-p.boutilier (UN: ridinghhood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ridinghhood-p.boutilier has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/701898-Ace-of-Earth---Ace-of-Pentacles