*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/701946-Writing-is-a-Journey
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#701946 added July 20, 2010 at 12:14pm
Restrictions: None
Writing is a Journey
Word count: 593

A journey begins by taking the first step. We travel toward an unknown or know destination one-step at a time. During the journey, an individual encounters danger, roadblocks, detours, and unexpected moments of joy.

The journey itself is important and not the destination. During the journey, the soul grows and develops. All paths lead to the same destination, which is hidden somewhere beyond the horizon. Along the path, the individual learns about his or herself. Along the path, the individual encounters other entities.

Life is a journey carrying the individual into the future. The individual travels at his or her own pace moving from one group of travelers to another. The individual moves from one town to another, from one rest stop to another, always moving forward because once the journey is begun it most be completed.

Writing is a journey that begins with the first character placed on a page of text. A character becomes a word, a word becomes a phrase, a phrase becomes a sentence, a sentence becomes a paragraph, and paragraph becomes a story.

Writing is a journey that teaches the author about his or herself. The soul grows and matures with each word placed on a page. The genre does not matter because the writer is passing on knowledge or personal opinion in the form of plot or character development.

Writing is a journey. Life is a journey. Each individual writes the story of his or her life’s journey on the pages of the spirit. The ink used to write on the soul is scarlet. Each individual writes a personal journal upon the pages of the spirit. The individual takes the ink for this journal from the his or her veins and arteries, from the jugular vein or the arteries leading to and from the heart.

Every sentient in the universe writes a journal using scarlet ink. There is no choice of colors because the soul and ego pen the words. The battle between matter and spirit creates the entries to this journal. This journal creates the plot of the individual’s life story. The soul’s journal passes into the next world with a person’s spirit.

The body dies and the soul survives. The soul passes into the next world taking with it a written record of a life lived. Whether or not the live was well lived depends on the choices made by the individual while his or her soul was married to the body.

At the death of the body, the spirit ascends into the next world. The spirit takes with it attributes developed on the plain of matter. If the soul has not developed the necessary spiritual abilities then it is naked and deformed in the next world. If the soul has developed spiritual abilities then it soars toward it creator intoning praise and gratitude for the tests and difficulties it encountered on matter plain.

All the soul has to do is look in its personal journal to find out the choices that helped or hindered its development and growth. The soul has no choice when it comes to looking at the pages written in the blood of life. The soul looks at the pages; the soul looks at the choices and weeps or sings.

In the spiritual world, the soul advances at the mercy of God. Pray for those who have passed beyond the veil hiding the immortality of the soul. The living dwelling in the next world prays for those remaining on the plane of matter and we must pray for them in return.

© Copyright 2010 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/701946-Writing-is-a-Journey