*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/703757-Good-bye-to-the-JOY-OF-BLOGGING
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#703757 added August 12, 2010 at 9:16pm
Restrictions: None
Good-bye to the JOY OF BLOGGING
Word count: 519

The group is closing, so this is good-bye to the joy of blogging. It has been a struggle for me to write 500 words a day. Sometimes I wrote a 500-word entry for this journal and sometimes I did not. At the beginning of August, I decided to make an extra effort to see is I could write a daily 500-word entry for this journal.

The group is closing and I am sad; I am not sure what to do with this journal. I think I may attempt to use it as a sounding board for story ideas or beginnings. The next decision I have to make is whether to keep the 500-word minimum for each entry or simply write enough to make the idea clear. I will decide that over the next few days. I like the idea of writing at least 500 words a day, so perhaps I will continue attempting 500 words a day until the end of the year.

At this point, I am not sure what I will do with this journal, but making it a brainstorming tool sounds like a good idea. In fact, the more I think about using Writing in Snow as a brainstorming tool the better I like it. Someone could take over the group as leader, but I am not sure I am up to doing something like that. I have to think about and pray about it. I will miss the group.

In addition, I am not sure my computer is up to handling a group either. Every day I think something is going to stop working, but it continue going, even making some weird noises. I suspect I may have something on the verge of going out in the computer, but I do not know what. Sometimes it is so slow that a snail would beat it in a foot race. Other times it works normally, so I am not sure about the problem.

I could use a new computer and a new printer. My printer still does not work and I have no idea why. It says there is a problem with the print cartridge, but I bought a new print cartridge and it still does not work. I could buy another, but I do not want to waste the money if there is another problem.

The Joy of Blogging sounds like a good title for a poem. I will work on the poem, while looking for a new computer and printer. I know I am eventually going to have to get a new system, but at this point, I am not sure that is feasible. I know that when I do get a new system I will do it a little different then when I bought this computer.

Good-bye to the Joy of Blogging
Happiness is a daily blog entry
I blog therefore I am
A blog entry a day keeps the psychiatrist away

I still have no idea how to start this poem. Eventually, I will figure it out maybe in a dream. Perhaps I could make this journal into an online dream journal.

© Copyright 2010 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/703757-Good-bye-to-the-JOY-OF-BLOGGING