*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/706590-The-Battle-of-the-Hearing-Aid
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#706590 added September 20, 2010 at 10:02pm
Restrictions: None
The Battle of the Hearing Aid
Kamál (Perfection), 13 ‘Izzat (Might), 167 BE – Monday, September 20, 2010 about sunset Pacific Time

Mom has problems hearing and she has a hearing aid. Mom has decided she can hear perfectly without the hearing aid. She will not pt it in her ear, Mom will not even attempt to put it in her ear. Mom will not attempt to take it out of her ear, which is probably a good thing. If Mom attempted to took the hearing aid out of her ear, she would put it away where neither of us could find it.

I put a new battery in the hearing aid Sunday. I put the hearing aid in Mom ear. I put the aid in her ear this morning. This evening Mom became angry because the hearing aid was in her ear, I took it out before she went to bed. Mom spent twenty or thirty minutes after I took the hearing aid out ranting about not needing it because she could see perfectly well without it. Yes, Mom said see rather then hear. She was very angry.

I don't know how I'm going to get the hearing aid in her hear tomorrow, but I will have to because, despite what she believes, Mom has problems hearing. Hopefully, she will forget about tonight and not give me problems when I put it in her ear tomorrow.

© Copyright 2010 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/706590-The-Battle-of-the-Hearing-Aid