*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/714664-Back-to-work-Monday
by Wren
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1096245
Just play: don't look at your hands!
#714664 added January 3, 2011 at 11:59pm
Restrictions: None
Back to work Monday
I had a nagging pain in my right lower abdomen last night, and it has remained all day, maybe gotten a little worse. So after our morning meeting I went to the lab for a UA and then came home. Pretty boring day. I felt more like sleeping than anything else, so that's about all I've done. I have a stack of laundry to put away before Bill comes home from his meeting at the airport, but that's about it. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning, and I'm glad about that.

Another thing I'm glad about is that the FB games I've been so involved with for the past year, well, they've lost their appeal. I was down to playing just one regularly and two more occasionally before we went on vacation. I've fiddled around on my farm a little since then, but with no real interest. Yea! I'm very happy to be rid of that addiction.

Hey, I read a great book on my cruise. It was Amy Tan's Saving Fish from Drowning. It was funny and insightful. It challenged our common notions of how to help others without doing harm, how to choose what we support and why. A great mixture of some truth that made the fiction all that more tantalizing, and it was hard to know what parts were real. Yea for Google. It straightened me out.

© Copyright 2011 Wren (UN: oldcactuswren at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wren has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/714664-Back-to-work-Monday