*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/717011-I-Think-God-is-trying-to-tell-me-something
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#717011 added February 1, 2011 at 8:31pm
Restrictions: None
I Think God is trying to tell me something
Fidál (Grace), 14 Sultán (Sovereignty), 167 BE – Tuesday, February 1, 2011 about 5:30 PM Pacific Time

For the second week in a row, someone has knocked at my door wanting to remove the stone pine trees in my front yard. I know the trees have to go. They look as if they are begging me to put them out of their misery before the wind does the job for me.

Everyday for the past few days, the weather report arriving in my e-mail box has said High Wind Watch and Wind Advisory. Yesterday, the wind blew all afternoon. All day today, the wind blew and scattered trash over the fence and into my backyard. I am not worried about the trash in my backyard because of the trees in my front yard.

I do not know where the money will come from to have the trees removed, but I they must be removed and before the end of the month, probably before the middle of the month. Since I do not know where to get the money for tree removal, I am writing about the subject because writing about it makes me feel better.

© Copyright 2011 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/717011-I-Think-God-is-trying-to-tell-me-something