*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/723410-Hey-Over-here-its
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#723410 added May 2, 2011 at 5:37pm
Restrictions: None
Hey! Over here... it's...
ME!

And time to roll out of here before the temperatures drop. It's 64º. Warmest this year.

I survived the weekend news despite my obit on page 77, section Q, of the Mission Daily Times, published out of St. Ignatius by Party's forefathers since 1822.

Yep. To celebrate I even ate a pear.

Didn't share.

Went to an MFA reading yesterday that was good. Becca's non-fiction story about a classmate who died her freshmen year was well done and needs to shared with the family. It captured the essence of a young lady without becoming maudlin. Captivating, nicely written ...and told her so.

Then I came home to catch Carly moving. Helped a tad and scored Alex's red desk she was moving out of his old room, her new one.

I got a desk! For free! And we only had to get it up one flight of stairs! And it wasn't too heavy! And my back didn't scream!

Okay, so I'm happy.

Now I have to find a place to put it. *Laugh*

In others news... there's a dead dude in the Middle-East, no legitimate governing body in Costa Rica and my mother will have a birthday this Saturday the 7th ...her 89th.
21,825

© Copyright 2011 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/723410-Hey-Over-here-its