*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/723447-16496---
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#723447 added May 3, 2011 at 5:28pm
Restrictions: None
164/96 ... :-(
ME:

I walked up Sentinel without problems last evening. Then... my vertigo hit while clambering to the top of the M. Not pretty to go up on all fours... After a 3 hour walk home by way of the fire road to Patty Creek Canyon and then back downtown (found a free table at South and Higgins), my back ached a tad and I was worried I'd pulled a muscle in my groin. So I celebrated with carrot butterscotch pudding.

Next time I'll cook them to mush, but it was edible.

Also chopped up spinach and beet-greens and added to eggs to fry up.

The not-so-good news today: 164/96. As in blood-pressure. Not good at all. I know losing weight will help. Cutting out salt isn't an option as I don't add it and haven't for years. Reading packages of prepared food and cooking more rice-and-beans from scratch might help with any salt issues and weight.

Of course ...I could go to a doctor too...

Colder today. Got up into the 60s yesterday and was mild all evening. Finally a "normal" day.

I'm reading the poetry/songs of Julia Moore, the Song-bird of Michigan cerca 1875. Some of it is absolutely horrid, but instructional as well:

1. Don't write a book of horrid verse.
2. DON'T publish it.
3. Publish it anyways.
4. One can write to tunes (airs as Julia said) ...but do they need to be done poorly? I want to write to hymns. I'd better be wary.
5. It's good to write about common people and the times they live through.
21,840

© Copyright 2011 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/723447-16496---