*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/727027-Snowflakes-headed-this-way-from-Montana
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#727027 added June 25, 2011 at 11:23am
Restrictions: None
Snowflakes headed this way from Montana
To understand you'll have to go to the blog entry by partyof5 . We are preparing for the fallout...

ME:

It's 9 am. It's late. I could've gotten up very early this morning and gone to an event in San Jose with writers from PZ but I just couldn't get motivated at the last moment. Too bad.

Met with them last night though. Ilieth wants me to submit one of my poems to the local publication. I'd be silly not to; however, this means W.O.R.K. Gotta get stuff on-line, edited, read by local folks... submitted by Monday.

If I send her 5 I think she can choose which is best.

Now for a pen-name in Spanish...

Should've gone with them to San Jose!

Too late now. SJ is a three hour bus ride from here. So, I may as well try to have a productive day. LOL Being a writer is an odd thing. The writing itself comes and goes (never for long) but the work of revising and the lack of opportunities to share can be frustrating. Becoming published is another hurdle.

In other news... I took a three hour bus ride from Quepos yesterday arriving at 2:30. Just in time to find out that the Friday farmer's market goes from 6 till 3. They were closing up.

C'est la vie.

Anyhoo, so many choices in life. Now that I could get married in the state of my birth the question would be to whom. The answer echoes in the silence. Personne. And if I wanted to stay here August through October, I could probably do that too. Johnny is going to Germany for three months. Comment? Pourquoi? We shall see. Do I finally get to England? Or do I just freak out over the stress of planning?

And then I get word from David that somewhere in Montana it is snowing Montana due to his skin-shedding transmogrification.

Wish I knew when it'll be safe to return.
22,366

© Copyright 2011 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/727027-Snowflakes-headed-this-way-from-Montana