*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/728070-Playing-Havoc-with-the-Space-Time-continuum-and-my-soul
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#728070 added July 6, 2011 at 1:35pm
Restrictions: None
Playing Havoc with the Space-Time continuum and my soul
30-Day blogging challenge Day 6: July 6, 2011 ~ Prompt: “If life had a "redo" or "rewind" button [which] would you use? If so, what situation comes to mind? If not, why?”

A redo or rewind button would play havoc with the space-time continuum. Just imagine if everyone who does not like the way his or her live is going could simply push a button and redo the past. There have been times in my life when I regretted one or more decisions I made and would like to go back and change the decisions. Thank God, I cannot redo my past mistakes.

It is the past decisions good and bad that have made me the person I am today. If I could redo any or all of those decisions, I would be a different person and I would not have learned anything about myself. If I could rewind and do something differently simply to avoid making a mistake, my soul would not grow.

Human beings have a physical body and soul. On the material plane these to components are partners married to each other for the duration of the physical life. While the soul and body are together, the soul learns many things about itself and develops the spiritual attributes it needs when it ascends into the next world. A rewind button would prevent the soul from maturing; it would prevent the soul from developing spiritual attributes, which it needs to live in the next world.

No, I would not want a rewind button because the temptation would be too great. At some point, I would press the button and change a part of my past that has made me who and what I am today. I would become a different person in a different space-time continuum and I would not develop the spiritual attribute I have developed up to this point in my life. If I pushed the button and made different decisions, I would play havoc with both the space-time continuum and my soul.

© Copyright 2011 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/728070-Playing-Havoc-with-the-Space-Time-continuum-and-my-soul