*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/728175-Music-the-Language-of-the-soul
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#728175 added July 8, 2011 at 2:36am
Restrictions: None
Music the Language of the soul
30-Day blogging challenge Day 7: July 7, 2011 ~ Prompt: Music can be inspirational. “Has music ever inspired you to write or to create? If so, what music inspires you the most? Any particular song(s) or artist(s)? If not, what inspires you to write?”

I find all music inspiring. I enjoy listening to any kind of music. It does not mater the song, the artist, or the instrument. Sometimes the song inspires me, sometimes the artist inspires me and sometimes the instruments or instrument inspires me. I can write poems inspired by either and all of those.

I do have my favorite instruments. I am especially fond of bagpipes; I can listen to bagpipes and never get tired of hearing them. I also like to hear the instruments of the indigenous people of every country. I can listen to an instrument I have never heard before and write a poem in response.

Music is the language of the soul. Music is a universal language that speaks to my spirit. I do have to understand the words of a song or the language of the artist to find inspiration. I can sit with my eyes closed listening to the music and the artist. I will find inspiration in the music even if I do not understand the words of the song because the music itself that inspires me. The music makes a connection in my soul and I write.

© Copyright 2011 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/728175-Music-the-Language-of-the-soul