*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/728574-The-Raspberry-Dessert-Cont
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1569450
6.8.09 I will Blog
#728574 added July 13, 2011 at 5:56pm
Restrictions: None
The Raspberry Dessert Cont
Who would have thought that there would be so many people wanting the recipe for Campmeeting Raspberry Dessert. It grew and grew until finally the recipe was posted. Then the postings drifted to the Church Cookbook; Finest of the Wheat. It has been requested that we print a second version. We will see what the real response is and how it can be done.


It was suggested I take the project on since "You want to be a writer and published." Tongue in cheek; that is one way to get published and printed. Although we only sell the cookbooks to cover the cost of the printing. It definitely would be a labor of love. Sharing recipes with those who have not had the benefit of this great book.


I think one of the things is to have people vote on their favorite recipes from the original and include those with the new one. You never throw out or discount the tried and true recipes from those who may have passed on.


I will be posting the progress if I indeed take it on or if someone else doesn't jump it and do it first.


I am going to start a FB group Finest of the Wheat II and post the progress there and set up and email for those recipes.
© Copyright 2011 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/728574-The-Raspberry-Dessert-Cont