*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/728811-My-Mysterious-Invisible-Muse
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#728811 added July 16, 2011 at 10:26pm
Restrictions: None
My Mysterious Invisible Muse
30-Day blogging challenge Day 16: July 16, 2011 ~ Prompt: “In terms of your artistic/writing craft, comment on the following idea: "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious". ~~Einstein and "What shakes the eye but the invisible?"~~ Theodore Roethke”

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious". ~~Einstein


The mysterious is part of my muse. It speaks to me through the sacred scriptures of every religion on the planet. The mysterious, the spark of the divine in me rises from the depths of my being. I write because I see it in every human being on Earth. I write because it whispers to me about the beauty of deep space.

I write because of the mysterious. Sometime I consider giving up writing, but I know this is impossible. It is impossible because of the mysterious essence of my spirit. I write because I share a dual nature with every human on the planet. I write because I am a creature of spirit and mater. I write because I have a physical body and a soul that is part of the mysterious universe surrounding me.

I am a child of the stars; my body contains the traces of stars that exploded aeons before my conception. I am a child of the divine; my soul the echoes of the divine “Be” which generated the cosmos and created everything in the known and unknown universe. In my writings, I attempt to reach for both the stars and the divine. Because of the mysterious, which lies within my soul I am compelled to compose poetry and prose.

"What shakes the eye but the invisible?"~~ Theodore Roethke


I feel the invisible essence of the divine in all the sacred scriptures. When I read a verse, I hear the echoes of God, speaking through the revealer of the scriptures. In each divine messenger, I see the hand of God working through the history of humanity. I feel the invisible hand of God directing the process of evolution.

For me science and religion are gifts of the invisible unknowable essence of the creator. Because humanity has free will, it has a choice to use these gifts for either destruction or the construction of civilization. As a human, I have to choice between two opposites. There is a safe path between these two opposites that is invisible to my physical eyes. In order to see this path, I must look with the eyes of my spirit, my soul.

The invisible is part of my muse. I write because the invisible shakes me. I write because the invisible speaks to me through the visible essence of creation. I see the invisible reflected through the visible universe. I feel the invisible hand of God working through my words.

Sometimes I want to stop writing because I am afraid, but I know that I cannot stop. I must write because of the mysterious invisible essence of the unknowable creator. I must write because on the plane of matter it is the only way my soul can express itself. I must compose poetry reflecting both matter and spirit, reflecting both the invisible and the visible. I cannot stop writing any more then my soul can stop praising the divine essence. Because of my mysterious invisible soul I must write, I must compose prose and poetry.

© Copyright 2011 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/728811-My-Mysterious-Invisible-Muse