*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/730750-In-what-state-do-you-currently-reside
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#730750 added August 5, 2011 at 2:50pm
Restrictions: None
In what state do you currently reside?
Every time I see that question, I want to answer “in the state of confusion” or “the state of discontent”. Unfortunately, those answers are never the options given in a survey. I am in a better mood then I was last night. My mood always changes with the appearance of light. In addition, my sense of humor is coming back. I do not know how long either will last, but I am going to enjoy the mood while I can.

I would like to see different options for other questions, as well. For instance when the question “What is your gender?” is ask, you never see “not sure”. As I wrote before, my sense of humor has returned and with my sense of humor, a sense of optimism. Today, I am optimistic and so I have a sense of humor, true a weird sense of humor, but a sense humor.

I think the world needs more people with weird senses of humor, especially now with the financial situation the way it is. People need to laugh and they need to laugh at themselves because if people do not laugh at themselves they will enter the “state of discontent” or the “state of confusion”. The only thing you can accomplish in those states is worry, worry does not solve the problems the world, and individuals face today.

© Copyright 2011 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/730750-In-what-state-do-you-currently-reside